Senior Systems Engineer at a global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions in Alexandria, VA.
- Delivering effective product presentations to technical, non-technical, and C-level audiences.
- Owning all technical aspects of proof of concept product evaluations including installation, configuration, and training.
- Delivering end user and administrative focused training to non-technical and technical audiences.
- Assisting sales account managers in preparing RFP responses.
- Maintaining ongoing post-sales relationships including installing product upgrades.
- Solid balance of technical and sales skills.
- Highly reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude and the ability work with minimal supervision.
- 5+ years of experience in a technically oriented, pre-sales, customer-facing role: systems engineer, sales engineer, solutions consultant, etc.
- Successful track record selling and implementing products into complex enterprise environments.
- Solid experience with the E-Discovery landscape with proficiency in one or more areas of the EDRM model.
- Technical proficiency installing and administering Windows based applications, Microsoft Windows Server, and SQL.
- Proven track record in delivering value based presentations and demos to prospects and customers.
Submit your resume with our one-step contact form on the right sidebar.